- Climate change planning left to towns
- New open space on the base (via the Forecaster)
- Public art installation says welcome to Brunswick | The Forecaster
- Council OKs borrowing $5.5M for Brunswick police station | The Forecaster
- Downeaster layover facility bids higher than expected | The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram
Category Archives: Development and Growth
Brunswick leaders in tiff over TIF legislation; a trust problem with state, MRRA | The Forecaster.
Plan aired for smaller, cheaper Brunswick police station | The Forecaster.
Editorial: Kestrel provides a lesson for Maine, Brunswick | The Forecaster.
Kestrel in Brunswick: How blue-sky promises came crashing down | The Forecaster.
Brunswick council: Negotiate McLellan-Longfellow swap | The Forecaster.
Brunswick officials reject $7M design for police station | The Forecaster.
Kestrel Aircraft looking at New Hampshire because of energy costs By Christopher Cousins, BDN Staff Posted Oct. 20, 2011, at 5:53 p.m. Last modified Oct. 20, 2011, at 6:51 p.m. BRUNSWICK, Maine — The state’s high energy costs may again have proven to … Continue reading
Turbulence on the horizon? Eric Hinkley of Topsham adds another layer of material to a Kestrel Aviation composite fuselage at their facility at Brunswick Landing Wednesday.(Troy R. Bennett / The Times Record) Funding challenges prompt Kestrel to explore New Hampshire … Continue reading